Let's be real. Productivity is hard.
I have no excuses for not blogging for over a month besides work and filming which are so not a valid excuse at all. So this leaves me with something to think about... How on Earth do I manage to be productive and get everything done that I need to? Lists? My iPhone? Siri? An awesome robot assistant? A real person assistant? What do I need to do?! Gah!
So I maybe possibly have some kind of theory of something that can help! If I publicly make a list of things I need to do every week and then you guys can yell at me when I don't do them... or maybe you can think of some punishments!
Shawnee's AWESOME To-Do List
- Upload a new Kigu Time every Tuesday (I'm ontop of this one guys! FAQ YEAH!)
- Upload a new random video every Thursday (I do this one MOST of the time...)
- Post a KiguTime word of the day EVERY DAY on all KiguTime social profiles.
- Upload a Duffy picture EVERY DAY!
- Blog at least once a week!
- Post somehting on my personal "FB Fan Page" every day. (I hate the word fan -.-)
That doesn't seem like much right? I can totally do it! I just need some sort of productivity plan! What do you do to stay productive and remember stuff?
(See You Later!)